Chanel Chance Eau Vive

Happy summertime! 

I actually took these pictures about a month and a bit ago and I have since used up this perfume. The first clue regarding whether or not this is a good fragrance? I finished all of it! And I also used it every day until every drop was gone. I've decided that this will be my signature scent- among seasonal changes and trying new fragrances, of course, but I know I'll come back to this again and again. Long story short, this perfume is amazing. 10/10, two thumbs up, the bee's knees, the whole she-bang. You get the message.
This was my "spring scent" and it was absolutely perfect for that time of year, but I would happily use this all year round. I can't describe this other than it smells feminine, musky, slightly tart and is what I imagine a successful, classy young lady wears! This is one of those not-too-sweet and not-too-floral scents that would be good for if you're buying a fragrance for someone you don't know well. 

In my opinion, this is more of a early 20's to mid 30's kind of fragrance. It's definitely a little more mature and less suited for teens. I always find it strange when young girls try to dress, make-up and fragrance themselves up in such a way that is too mature for their age... rambling now... Anyway, great fragrance and highly recommended! 
<3

Comments

Popular Posts