Barry M Nail Paint Review

Greetings!
I had popped into Superdrug with a little list of things to pick up but to my annoyance and disapointment they didn't have what I had originally set out to get :( Poor show Superdrug~ I had wanted to pick up the red version of this nail polish called 'Red Glitter' but they did not have it...*sniffles*
I spotted this just as I was about to storm away from the Barry M display and decided to snatch this up as it was the last one! This is not a new polish or anything, it is 'Blue Glitter' (no.297) and it really is a beautiful colour. As the name suggests, it is a blue glitter and what you see is what you get.



Like all of the other normal Barry M nail paints this was £2.99 (this isn't actually on the Superdrug website but incase anyone would like to check out the other colours on offer just click here) which I think is a bargain. Their nail polishes are so affordable and are very good quality.

I kid you not, I have been sitting for the last 30 minutes just staring at the bottle. It is just packed with blue glitter and although it takes 2 coats to get a nice solid colour/or like it looks in the bottle, it's definitely worth it. The glitter is isn't chunky but it isn't smooth- if you don't put a top coat over it then it has this every so slightly gritty texture. I personally don't mind seeing as, call me strange, but I like to fiddle with/feel my nails and I quite like the texture.

I'm glad I saw this but I am still on a mission to find the red version of this! I hope I find it before Christmas, that's the plan! :)
I can't believe it's November already! Time flies~ hope you're all having a great day xx

Comments

Popular Posts