The Body Shop - Vitamin E Body Lotion

Long time no review! Life has been so hectic and busy with university that I literally don't have time to unwind and do things like write a blog post. So I'm easing back in with a non-fussy ramble about some body lotion that I have been enjoying.

I haven't tried much from the Vitamin E range at The Body Shop and I bought this body lotion on a whim- the body butter I was using was running out. Funnily enough, it was also a Body Shop product- it was the passionfruit body butter (I'm sure I've blogged about it before, it smells sooooo nice). Anyway, I was after something that would absorb quicker and leave my skin a little less sticky than a body butter would and settled on a lotion.

I don't really have any profound comments to make about this body lotion, but what I will say is that it does the job very nicely. It leaves my skin so very soft and moisturised throughout the day. It absorbs quite quickly into the skin and doesn't leave a sticky residue or make you feel like your skin is stuck to your clothes. Even if I've just shaved, the product doesn't irritate my skin, if anything, it's quite cooling.

The scent isn't very strong at all- it smells powdery and clean to me. One niggly point... I wish the packaging was different. It would be so much better if it had a pump because when I reach for more product with lotion all over my hands, the bottle is prone to slipping out my hands.
<3


Comments

Popular Posts