Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser

Chilly greetings :)
As the weather is getting colder I am trying my best to keep my body hydrated internally and externally- drinking lots of water and green tea and stocking up on trusty moisturisers. 

I have always been a fan of Simple products because my skin is a bit funny, sometimes it's sensitive and sometimes it isn't really too bothered about what products I use but I don't like to risk getting breakouts!
I'm really enjoying this moisturiser because it does is what it says it is. A 'hydrating light moisturiser' and I don't fail to use it every morning. I'm on my second bottle already! The consistency is light, application is easy and absorbs very nicely- leaving a smooth unsticky or greasy finish. My skin doesn't dry out through the day with this baby :) It's a godsend for long days at university, the last thing I need is to worry about keeping my skin well-moisturised.  

I can't speak highly enough of this and would definitely reccomend you try this out! You can buy from Boots, Superdrug and various supermarkets in the UK. I love that it is also pretty inexpensive!
Thanks for reading! Wrap up warm xx 

Comments

Popular Posts