Soap and Glory Trio


It really is no secret that I'm a Soap and Glory fan. I love how you still get good quality products without breaking the bank. 

I received a gift set with these three bottles (from left-right):
- Mist You Madly, "a flirty floral fragrant body spray" (100ml)
- Glam-a-lot, "soft an sexy fragrant body scent" (100ml)
- Girlgo, "spray-on body moisturising mist2 (100ml)

Mist You Madly is a lovely light, sweet and floral scent. It has a little bit of a tang to balance out the sweetness. The floral is not overwhelming, I'd say it leans more to the sweet side.  It's a very 'pretty' smell and the perfect day scent. The scent lasts a few hours but for a body spray I'd say the smell lingers pretty well. I think this is a great alternative to an eau de toilette spray or even a light perfume, and it's very affordable! A couple of spritzes goes a long way!
Glam-a-lot is a sweeter and heavier scent. It is a BAM in-your-face sweetness. I like to use this more as an evening scent rather than during the day. A couple of sprays is quite overpowering, one is more than enough. Again, this scents lingers quite a while so you really don't need to drench your body with this. 
Girlgo is a lovely body mist. Light, non-sticky and non-greasy. It applies and absorbs like a dream. It smells the same as The Righteous Butter and that sugar body scrub...I cannot for the life of me remember the name...I have a post on it...anyway, it's like one of those milky body mists. It leaves your skin smooth and smelling lovely! The scent lasts such a long time too! It permeates clothing- you can smell it through your clothes, so unless completely necessary I wouldn't reccomend putting a perfume/spray on top.

All three products have a factor in common and that is the duration that their scents linger! Not to mention perfect for throwing into the handbag without weighing you down. These can be purchased from Boots. You can buy them seperately: Mist You Madly £6.50 for 250ml  Glam-a-lot £6.50 for 250ml   Girlgo £6.50 for 250ml. You can also buy all three in a set I think...I'm not sure if the set only comes out at Christmas time or is available all year round though I'm sure you can find out if you have a good nosy at the Soap and Glory section on the Boots website. 

Thanks for reading! xx 



Comments

Popular Posts