Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream

This post is a follow-on from two posts prior to this one where I talked about another moisturiser (Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser)
Again I am here to spread the word of what I think is another fab product. 
The tub is made from a very light plastic so is great for commuting with if you're staying overnight somewhere. Not lugging about a face cream in one of those heavy jars!
It is thick without feeling like a layer of gloop on your face and without and greasiness. It absorbs in such a way that leaves your skin with the great feeling of knowing you pampered it with a thick moisturiser but feels delicately and thoroughly moisturised. I always wake up with soft skin and will definitely help my skin avoid drying at night. A little goes a long way too!

















I'm a really big fan of this brand because it gives great results at affordable prices.
As always, thanks for reading my rambles :) toodles for now xx 

Comments

Popular Posts