Garnier BB Cream

Literally forgot that I had a place for my rambles...anyway, here's a long overdue review of this Garnier BB Cream (of which I have repurchased since!)

Not going to lie, when I tried this for the first time, I really didn't like it for some reason. I thought it was a bit oily- but it turns out I mistook the oiliness for being a moisturising, dewy finish that the BB cream gave. Compared to my Witch BB cream product I was using (and which I raved about), this one is faar less drying. I have since stopped using my Witch one and even bought a new tube of this Garnier stuff. 

There is a scent to this which I actually quite like- it smells 'fresh'...almost clean. I can't describe it. I know some people prefer unscented skincare for numerous reasons, but the scent really isn't that offensive.

The consistency is great. It might seem a little 'over-dewy' when you first apply but trust me, that's where the hydration comes from, without leaving you oily or greasy. This BB cream evens out your skin tone very nicely. I'd say it provides a medium coverage but it is buildable, and respectively, you can use less for a lighter coverage. 

The shade I use is Light which is actually a perfect match for my skin. I am Chinese and (of course) have yellow undertones and I find this is a really nice shade. I love how dewy this leaves your skin feeling and looking. A little powder over more oily spots on the face and you're sorted for the day! As far as what you'd expect from a BB cream, this ticks all the boxes and I'll not hesitate to repurchase this. This is available pretty much everywhere. Boots, Supderdrug, even supermarkets! I highly hightly reccommend this.

<3

Comments

Popular Posts