Nivea Visage Tinted Moisturiser

I woke up one morning and literally got a massive fright! I looked so pale :( Whhhhhy? It's SUMMER !! So when I was out with my mother I picked up this tinted moisturiser to try out~

The application is very smooth and the actualy product itself is very easy to handle/use. It smells like a typical Nivea cream which I find that makes it nicer to use. It claims  to brighten the skin and blur skin imperfections which it successfully does BUT this broke me out :( I was so gutted because before my skin started to react to it, my blemishes, spots, freckles and the rest of my imperfections seemed to be camouflaged.
Nivea Visage Tinted Moisturising Day Cream
Natural - £4-6 in stores.

Nivea Visage Tinted Moisturising Day Cream
Natural - £4-6 in stores.



This bottle is the 50ml one and would be perfect for travelling because it's within the liquid limits at airports. This doubles up very well as a moisturiser/foundation as it gives pretty good coverage. I have extremely sensitive skin and although it does say "For all skin types" not all products are the same for everyone so be careful =) I really wish I could use this...........sighs~

Any reccomendations on tinted moisturisers that are ultra sensitive-skin friendly?

<3

Comments

Popular Posts