Nivea- Daily Essentials Rich Regenerating Night Cream

I LOVE. I bought this on a whim and now I never want to be without it. Prior to this, I didn't really have a cream specifically to use in the evening. My ways will now forever be changed.

It says that this is for dry and sensitive skin- it intensively moisturises and regenerates the skin leaving you with soft and supple skin in the morning. It has natural almond oil and Hydra IQ. 

Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Regenerating Night Cream:

- Provides intensive moisture
- Supports the skin's regenerating process during the night with its indulging formula containing Provitamin B5
- The formula with Almond Oil is very nourishing and provides a fresh skin feeling in the morning.

I can hand on heart say that this is one of those products that does EXACTLY what it says on the box. It is quick thick and luxurious but without being too heavy- it's the perfect treatment to leave to soak into your face during the night. When I wake up, my skin really does feel so soft and nourished- I don't worry about my skin being dehydrated at all! 
This is a great year-round evening moisturiser for anyone- in the summer, just apply a thinner layer and in colder weather, lather it on! 

I have nothing negative to say about the products itself. It's in a glass pot which isn't the most practical for traveling but on the whole makes the product feel much more expensive than it actually is. 
I bought mine from a local Sainsbury's and it was £4.07..I think. I don't see why this wouldn't be available in places like Boots and Superdrug so it's definitely worth a look and worth a try.
Another one of my highly recommended products that I've tried.
<3

Comments

Popular Posts