Herb Sweets?

I am someone who likes to chew gum alot. I know it's not a nice habit etc etc etc blah blah blah~ but I can't help it. I don't chew gum 24/7 and have stack loads in my cupboard but I can easily get through one pack per week (if not more!). Getting a bit off-topic here... But I've recently turned to something else instead of my gum.

I first tried this when I was in my local shopping centre and needed something sweet. The first ones I had tried were the Cranberry ones and having enjoyed them so much, the next time I went I picked up other flavours. They have Original, Menthol, Lemon Mint, Cherry, Elderflower and I believe a few more but I have yet to try them. You can Google the brand and see what other ones there are.

RICOLA Elderflower Swiss Herb Drops £1.65 (www.hollandandbarrett.com)

They come in 'stacks' (longway packets), in bags or little boxes like the one below. I prefer the ones in the boxes as they are more practical. My favourite flavour is the Elderflower one :) Don't let the 'flower' part of the name decieve you! I can assure you that it doesn't taste like flowers~ They are sweet and almost fruity, I think they taste a bit grapefuity.

They taste really good and leave your mouth feeling refreshed. They are just like hard-boiled sweets but I like to think they are somewhat healthier because they have herbs in them hehe ^^'' 
Just like hard boiled sweets :)
You can check out other flavours and their
ingredients on the Ricola website
(www.ricola.com)
At only 6 calories per piece, they are great to have when you are craving something sweet. One is enough to satisfy my sweet-tooth every time =) I'm going to stock up on these before I go on holiday. All's goooooood :D 

Comments

Popular Posts