We're All Going on a Summer Holiday

Hehe, aren't these cute? I'm going on holiday at the beginning of July and I am super excited!!! :D I went out to pick up a few things that are within the 100ml limit - your liquid/gel/aerosol etc items can't exceed this or they chuck it away when it goes through the
x-ray thing... =/ It's kind of childish but the mini sizes make the products more fun to use ^^''

These are just a few things I picked up:

  • Listerine - you might not always want to chew gum and mouthwash is great to freshen up.
  • Nivea Pearl & Beauty deoderant - again, just to freshen up.
  • Batiste - I can't live without dry shampoo! Sounds a bit extreme I know but I just think it's a life-saver when your hair is looking just that bit greasy and you either don't have time of can't be bothered to wash it. A great pick-me-up for your hair~ I also like to use it to give my hair a little bit of an Oomph =)

Listerine, Nivea Pearl & Beauty, Batiste

What do you take? (:  I know my holiday is still a month away and some people think it's ages but I am so excited I've already started putting clothes aside!! >_< Too eager? :P

Comments

Popular Posts