Wrinkles...Kylie Minogue...PONDS?

I suppose this is carrying on with my mini ramble about wrinkles in my last post. I really don't want to come accross as being anti-wrinkle obsessed, because I'm not! =] I'm just testing and trying~
I remember when there was this big pallaver that Kylie Minogue's fantastic skin has kept so well with the help of Pond's Cold Cream (Cleanser?) and everyone went out to buy it. I don't blame anyone for doing so I mean, Ms Minogue's skin really is fabulous! Who doesn't want such vibrant, youthful looking skin as we age right? ;D


Since my brain was in "looking for products that may help my skin to look more youthful as I get older" mode, I chose this one. I'd also never tried this brand before so was excited to find that I'd be "killing two birds with one stone"....does that saying make sense in terms of this? If not...apologies! ^^''
POND'S Nourishing Anti-Wrinkle for dry skin £3-5 in stores
The packaging as a whole is to me, very "mummsy" like. You know when you're little and you see you mum putting on creams from grown-up glass jars? That's what I thought of :) Whether or not you can read what the box says I'm sure you can search this up online etc. but I'm just going to include some of it's description because I don't believe my photos are of a satisfactory standard.

"The Pond's Institute has improved its Pond's Nourishing Anti-Wrinkle cream formula enriched with White Tea Extract, Vitamin B3 and UV Protection in order to:
  • Increase skin's natural protection against leading causes of skin ageing
  • Smooth out wrinkles and help to prevent new ones from appearing
  • Visibly illuminate skin and improve its texture"
POND'S Nourishing Anti-Wrinkle for dry skin £3-5 in stores
The consistency of the cream looks thick but it is isn't. It's not as light as air but it's not thick, I really like how it applies. This makes my skin feel really gooooooood! Really really good actually. Smooth and "younger" if that is even possible for a 17 year old to say so =P I would definitely reccomend this.

Have a great day x

Comments

Popular Posts