Review: Simple Spotless Skin

Firstly, I like :) Simple is a very popular brand with many people. Their prices are very affordable and perfect for those who are being hit hard by those annoying hormones that make us break out.
Simple introduced a new set of products including this moisturiser, spot zapper and some face wipes I believe, but I only picked up these two. I find the packing is so groovy (yes, I just embarassed myself by using the word groovy... hehe!) looking and it looks colourful and modern. Like all their products these two are:

  • Dermatalogically tested and approved
  • Fragrance free
  • Free of artificial colours
  • Free from unnecessary and harsh chemicals

Firstly the moisturiser, I am impressed. It says on the tube that you can see results from Day 1 and I found that the bottle actually did what it says it does (which happens very seldom for me). I have problematic skin and whenever I get spots they seem to leave me little annoying blemishes even when I have barely touched them! The good thing about this is that it contains a natural antibacterial - Phytosphingosine which helps fight spots and blemishes.












After trying this moisturiser my skin looked visibly clearer. The formula glides on very smoothly and it very light. I tend to use this as a day time moisturiser rather than a night one. This tube does wonders and I find that you only need to use a pea-sized amount. Their 4 star ingredients help to combat spots:

  • ZINC PCA absorbs excess oils
  • CHAMOMILE skin soothing anti-irritant
  • CORN STARCH mattifies shine all day
  • ALOE VERA softens and soothes
I'm just going to be a bit long winded and say this again, the product actually does what it says on the bottle (or tube...or container, whatever floats your boat)! Because it has oil absorbing and mattifying agents it might not benefit those who have dry skin. However the mattifying part is great because people who use makeup to stop their faces from being shiny can skip a step :) all the better for your skin! I am really satisfied with the results and I definitely reccomend you go try this out.


Next, the Rapid Action Spot Zapper!


I like this product, just not as much as the moisturiser. I guess I would describe this as your typical roll on spot treatment. The metal ball soothes however just like any other 'rolling ball' applicator, it can be a bit unhygienic as if you think about it.....you're kind of rolling the grime into the product and rolling it elsewhere therefore transferring the bacteria. Gross I know! The consistency is is runny enough to be absorbed quickly but thick enough to feel like its engulfing your spot. It contains some of the same goodness as the moisturiser with it's friendly-to-skin ingredients.
It says that you can see results in 4 hours...I think I saw that :) It isn't bad but it isn't amazing if you get my drift.


Check out their website at: www.simple.co.uk They have forums, blogs and you can check out all their products there. Also, if you become a member of their 'Teen Simple' or 'Simple VIP' you can partake in polls and monthly questionaires that earn you points. The more points you earn the more 'VIP' you become and you can get sent samples of their newest products!

Pip pip x

Comments

Popular Posts