Smelling Yummy

Now that the weather is beginning to get a little warmer, we're going to want to be showing a bit more flesh :P But we don't want to scare people off with body odour soooooooo...

I have never used any Original Source products before until my mum came home with these:
Original SourceVanilla Milk and Raspberry Shower Cream(left), Lemon and Tea Tree Shower Gel(middle), Lavender and Tea Tree Shower Gel(right)
Firstly, the smell A M A Z I N G! I kid you not, these are some of the most nicest smelling shower gels/creams around. This brand uses natural ingredients to make their products smell extra yummy and I think by going that extra mile, you get fantastic results.

Below I will try to describe them in a little more depth but I only did the first two because I prefer them out of the three. Don't get me wrong, lavender is extremely relaxing and calming but sometimes I like the scent and sometimes I don't. I'm strange like that =) I'm sure it would be a great shower gel to use at night when you want to unwind after a long day, be careful not to fall asleep in the shower haha... =D !

Firstly:
Original Source - Lemon and Tea Tree Shower £2.15 (Boots.com)
The lemon one is practically bursting with lemony-ness! It smells super fresh and citrusy. It tells you on the back of the bottle that there are 10 lemons squeezed into one bottle~ wowee! I personally think this smells of lemon sherbet :) which is great obviously, who doesn't want to come out of the shower smelling like lemon sherbet?
This is a great shower gel to use in the morning as the zest if quite powerful and a good wake-me-upper (I have a tendency to make up funny words/phrases, I know, sorry!)
Secondly: 
Original Source - Vanilla Milk and Raspberry
Shower Cream £2.15 (Boots.com)
This is my personal favourite. This smells insanely delicious, it makes you want to eat it =O ! It smells like a freshly made strawberries and cream milk shake/frappucino. I know it says 'raspberry' but it's just got this gorgeous creamy berry scent to it. The smell lingers for a while after using. It's not only luxuriously creamy but it's fairly moisturising. I love slathering this on as the smell instantly makes me happy :D !
Both of these leave you smelling yummy. Just be careful people don't try to eat you =P

Comments

Popular Posts