Affordable Eye Cream

I am one of those people who have recently been convinced that 17 years old is not too young to start trying to prevent wrinkles~ I may be wrong, I may be right~ Who knooowwwws. I  just personally want to start caring for my skin better :)

Now, I have no intentions of spending any more than £20 max. on treatments that claim to prevent wrinkles, fine lines and so on and so forth. I am not that bothered so I decided to start with an inexpensive option. Boots own brand is very affordable and many of their products are pretty good ~ Just because something is 'cheap' it doesn't mean that the product itself is of poor quality~ just saying =] My cousin uses this eyecream and she said that it's not bad:

Boots, Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream (£2.54 from Boots.com) 
It is "a light, non-greasy formulation that helps reduce appearance of fine lines, puffiness & dark circles within 4 weeks." So far I have been using this for around 1 week and I'll be honest, I am by no means expecting amazing results but I do like this. I think everyone should have a cream specifically for the eye area because they are, I guess, made to be gentle for that sensitive area.

The good thing about this is that it contains Vitamin E and has SPF 15 :) That gets a thumbs up from me. You don't need alot upon applying it: I like to dot small amounts around my eye area and pat it in gently with my ring finger -your ring finger is the least 'strong' so you are applying less pressure as I'm sure you are all aware of - and it leaves my skin feeling lovely and smooth. I tend to use this in the morning but I will occasionally use this before I sleep to, because I like to be spontaneous and spice up my skincare routine before I go to bed! B) Bahahaha~
Boots, Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream (£2.54 from Boots.com)
Don't forget to try this on a small area before going straight in to using it. Of course that applies to any product but especially ones you use on sensitive areas on the face =)

I need to remind myself to post an update on the results in about 3 weeks time =P You might have to remind me~! I don't have high hopes that my fine lines will look dramatically "unfine-lined" but thats coooooool.

Toodles ^_^ x

Comments

Popular Posts