15 Weird Questions Tag


#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
I don't have one!
#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I'll walk into a shop and pick up armfuls of things I think I'll want to buy and by the end of my wander around the shop, I'll have more or less put everything back again after realising I don't need them.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Not really that weird but, I HATE pigeons and seagulls
#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Cheesey cantonese songs 
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People chewing/eating with their mouths open. It's disgusting and people who do it need to learn table manners because it is DISGUSTING. Not to mention very annoying.
#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I stammer and pause when I speak 
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Slap-bang in the middle because I'm strange
#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
My first stuffed toy wasn't an animal, it was (I know this sounds creepy but it's not) a really cute baby clown that was all pastel colours. I named it Baby. LOL....
#9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks?
Coffee frappucino OR a berry herbal tea
#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Taking off eyemakeup fully
#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
The front...? I have my back to the water
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I can cross my toes...does that count?
#13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Ramen noodles, crisps, ice cream, scones with fresh cream and jam, baked potato with baked beans, lots of grated mozzarella and jalapenos- YUM
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"What?"
#15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
A t-shirt
<3

Comments

Popular Posts