Mini St. Ives Apricot Scrub

This little number doesn't require introducing. The St. Ives apricot scrub-  a staple for so many as part of their skincare regime. 
I bought a little travel size of this (under £2 from superdrug) to take on holiday- just a 30ml tube so it was very small and also very cute. All travel minis are cute. So obsessed. 

Anyway, I really liked using this and will probably purchase the full tube once I've finished my current face wash. I can see why so many people would like this, especially those with sensitive skin. This is a creamy and very gentle exfoliator that leaves your skin feeling soft and supple and clean. It will gently clean off impurities without being harsh on the skin. 

Smells really yummy too :)
I think the full tube costs around £5..or £6 from places like Boots and Superdrug. If you see them on offer, that's a great time to stock up or snatch one up. Boots always have their 3 for 2 deals. They have different 'types' too- as you can see this is the 'invigorating' one. 
<3

Comments

Popular Posts