Revlon: Colourburst Lip Butter in 096 Macaroon

The hype for Revlon lip butters have probably died down by now, afterall, I am rather late on the scene with these. Nonetheless, I would still like to share my thoughts. 
I love the packaging- what's not to like about it? 
There are probably thousands of reviews on this line from Revlon and you've probably heard all about them already BUT  to cut a long story short- it's basically a lip butter/lipstick/lipgloss all in one. Quite handy. 

The formula is very mmoisturising and the colour lasts a good few hours on the lips but colour transfers more with eating and drinking as it's quite creamy.

This is a lovely nudey pink/berry colour with bits of gold glitter. I love the colour but from using this product I have discovered that I DO NOT like bits of glitter in my lip products. It's by no means great bit chunks of the sparkly stuff but it can feel a little gritty and that bothers me so much I would rather not wear it. But each to their own because I know there will be those who will love everything about this lip butter. I think I'll have more luck with the other colours.


If you're keen on owning all the colours then look at for when Boots have their 3 for 2 deal on! Take advantage of it and stock up on your fave colours that these very handy lippies come in. 
<3

Comments

Popular Posts