Maybelline- the False Lash Volum' Express

Hola!

My eyelashes are super stubborn, it's as simple as that. It takes time to find the right products for you and to learn what works well and what doesn't. I have learned that a mascara will work best for my lashes is if the formula is waterproof and the wand is a brush applicator. 
I think Maybelline is a great brand and some of their mascaras could give the higher end brands a run for their money! There's different languages on the packaging because this was sent to me from HongKong. I'm sure we have this here in the UK too.

There's something so distinctive about its purple packaging that this can be referred to as "that purple mascara from Maybelline" and people will know what you're talking about. I am aware that this is also a very popular mascara for many people out there. 

It has a brush applicator (of course) which is slightly curved to give that extra lift and shape. 

I find the formula a tad dry but it volumises my lashes nicely. So thumbs up on the volume but it doesn't give the lashes much length so if it's a lengthening mascara you're after then maybe this isn't the one for you. I like to use this to thicken my lashes a bit then use L'oreal Telescopic in Waterproof to add more length. This is not a bad mascara at all for what it is advertised to do.
<3

Comments

Popular Posts