No7 - Amazing Eyes Pencil

I find that drugstore eyeliners vary a lot. Sometimes the more expensive ones aren't necessarily the better ones at all. 

I bought this for around £6.50 from Boots and even after a couple of weeks I am still undecided about how much I like this product.
The pencil itself is on one end and on the other is a smudge brush. The smudge brush is quite stiff and I find that because of its stiff-ness and because of the creaminess of the liner, the brush tends to pick up and wipe away the colour rather than actually smudging it out.




The pencil is very very soft and is perfect for a smokey eye as it is very blend-able. It does smudge quite easily and doesn't last magnificently long on the eyes but it does give a nice softer black liner look. I'm not sure I would purchase this again because I feel there are much better eyeliners on the market. 
<3

Comments

Popular Posts